Monday 21 October 2013

Task 1c - YouTube clip

Hey!
Here is the link to my YouTube clip.
I had to record these clip about 6 times and when I thought I had got it perfect I realised that the tv was playing in the background so had to redo it again. I tried my best not to look at script so had some cue cards near me. Looking at it after is cringy but I'm sure I'm not the only person that thinks this.
To make my video clip I used the video app on the iPad and used the camera on the front. I then tried my best to memorise my script and tried to keep looking at the camera.
I then had to download th YouTube sharing app to be able to upload my videos to YouTube then went onto the YouTube app to find my upload and copy and paste the link.
These are methods of using Web 2.0.

Below is starting on BAPP link

http://youtu.be/60Nophi0acE

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment