Thursday 27 March 2014

Campus session 3

At campus session 3 we started off with a lecture from Paula about knowledge. We also spoke about what we had learnt in the other 3 campus sessions. Campus session 1 was about love (Searching and
Theorising) and campus session 2 was Alan's lecture on positionally (philosophy
Constructivism 
Dewey 
Points of view)

We also spoke about the module and our work.

After talking about my work I was still left a little confused because the topic I chose is very large and I don't quit know how I want to decrease it.

I have left myself asking these questions


What values and effects does the age of teachers have on students?
Does gender have an effect on respect?
Does age have an effect on respect?
Is there a type of personality that someone needs for respect?
How is respect shown?
What creates respect? Established teachers. Qualities,features, capabilities, qualifications?


What are he characteristics if an established, respected teacher?
How to be an established, respected teacher?

(She's unqualified b can teach. Have a degree for the position, not taken seriously)

So I am now going to put my head down and think about which route of respect I want to go down!



No comments:

Post a Comment