Friday 14 March 2014

5a ethics

Ethics in class:
Organisation,
Constructive critiscm, respect, discipline, professional, feedback, decision making,
Responsibility

Ethics in the workplace:
Be organised,
Be respectful,
Disciplined,
Professional,
Give feedback,
Teamwork,
Decision making,
Cultivate an image,
Responsibility.

These ethics above are mostly the same because we need these in the workplace in general to create a good working vibe.

Some issues I could have in the workplace are:
Lying, bullying, bribery, harassment,
Plagiarism- pupils taking gcses need to submit their own submit for the qualification.
Permission- for photos and videos

Working with children is a job that you have to be very careful in, making sure you follow all the rules properly. You cannot single anyone out especially when I comes to race and religion. Everyone is equal!


Asking my inquiry questions to children would need permission and I may not get it. Also I she to take into consideration that the age of some of my pupils can be from as young as 3 years old so, my answers may not be as accurate as I would like. I think I would benefit more from asking colleagues, teachers and friends in the industry. This way I know they have had more years of experience and can give me more intelligent answers. Also getting permission and the ethics of asking my questions will be simpler than asking a child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment