Thursday 16 April 2015

Write up and Artefact time

At this point in my studies I have almost finished my write up. I have the word count, now I am just going through it with a fine tooth comb, picking at it and trying to make it better.
Whilst doing this I am at the point of starting my artefact, at present I am still unsure what I want to do because I haven't seen any example so am not 100% sure what to do for it.
I am thinking of doing a photo book to show management and dance teaching and show the elements of similarities and also to show images of what I can take from my management job into teaching.
I have tried to look on the uni website to see if there are any past example but I was unsuccessful in finding something.
Where is everyone else at?
Is anyone else struggling for ideas with their artefact and what it is?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth, I have been round and round in circles with ideas for my artefact,I agree with you, it has been a complex idea for me to get my head around as well!
    Whilst I like the idea of your photo-book, I would still say is there any way you can present your findings through a more dance-based idea? Choreography? Or a video to encourage dance teachers on ways to incorporate management-techniques into a lesson? Just a few thoughts to hopefully help/confuse you even more?! Argh!

    Pip :)

    ReplyDelete