Sunday 5 April 2015

Module 3 in progress

So after almost completing the first half of my write up I have learn't many things. I have done my observations and am almost finished my interviews. I have found out some very interesting things from my observations and interviews. I am starting to realise though that everyone is different and everyone is from different backgrounds etc. Confidence, experience and personality are all factors in who we are and what we do.
From doing this module I have done self reflection on myself to change some things that I do!
I will continue to do finish my interviews and finish the analysis of my work. Next I have to do my artefact which at the moment I have no idea how to do it.
What is other people doing?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth, what do you mean by 'you haven't learnt many things?' One thing I have realised during this whole process is that you can learn from any outcome! If you feel that you haven't established much of a link between management and teaching dance then that in itself is you having learnt something. What is it about you specifically then e.g. confidence/personality/experience that means YOU are able to use your management skills when teaching, even if no-one else has so far in your inquiry? Have you managed to find anyone to interview who is in the same position as yourself?

    Pip

    ReplyDelete