Wednesday 18 March 2015

Module 3 starter

Starting module 3 has been a challenge for me because I changed my inquiry topic. I have chosen something now that I think will benefit me more in my career and it is what I am doing now as a stepping stone and learning what I can take from this job and bring forward to my ending career path. I am in management at the moment and eventually want to become a performing arts teacher in a school. I teach part time evenings and weekends at the moment but would like teaching to be my full time job. I enjoy performing and want to perform as much as I can before I give up completely and start a teacher career. My inquiry has started off rocky but I feel like I am focused now and have chosen something more personal that I can relate to and use personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment