Wednesday 18 March 2015

Campus session 2 Module 3

I attended the campus session on Monday with Gaby and we discussed our inquiries together. We gave each other feedback and help on what we thought we could improve on. Gaby explained her inquiry to me and I wrote down the key points that she was telling me. From this she could see if she was getting across to me the points she wanted to and vice versus.
My inquiry is how my management role can help me become a better performing arts teacher. I have started some observations and am at the point where I am analysing my data. I have already drafted my introduction and evaluation part of my inquiry essay.
I have found it very hard not to go off track with my inquiry because I seem to be finding different things but need to remember to pull back and focus on my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment