Tuesday 12 May 2015

Near the end

Coming very close to end now. I still feel as though I am not doing anything right. It is hard going from years of learning practically to going back to writing essays again. Write up done, artefact pretty much done. Now just to prepare for the presentation. Again do not have a clue what I will do but I'm sure I will figure it out.
I do not want to submit my work yet in fact I wish I could have another year because in such a short space of time I still feel as though I have a lot more I could add to my inquiry but not a lot of time. If I did have more time however I would teach and manage in a few more places and try different styles of management and teaching to see which ones work.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ruth - yes - sounds like the inquiry process will continue for you after the course!

    ReplyDelete