Friday 14 February 2014

Campus session for module 2

So I attended campus session 1 on Wednesday. I was the only one there on module 2 but it was good to see what the module 3s were doing and what I would be doing next time. I have started some stuff and shared with the group what I'd done. I feel a little more confident now that I know I am on the right lines. 

At the session we spoke about love and learning. I think these two together and separately are interesting subjects. I love learning and enjoy learning new things. We learn new things everyday even if we don't realise so without learning we would be repeating our actions day in, day out and not learning anything new. Some people say they hate learning but I'm sure they don't mean this. I think they mean they are learning about something they are not interested in. It is still useful to know though. 

In the group at campus session 1 we brain stormed the word love and came up with many options. Paula asked us to think about what we would like to look into further. I thought about dating sites because I know nothing about them but then Paula said I may never need to know about them so should possibly think of something that may be about my career.
So, I thought about love of my career and what I would do for my career and what kind of love could over power the love for what I do. Love for my partner as it gets stronger I think could over power the love for my career. For example, people who have children and are married that were dances choose their family over a cruise job because the love for their family is greater. 

I will now carry on with my module 2, battling any obstructions that get in my of learning!

See you at soon, possibly at module 2 campus session 2

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment